How Do I Get a Cool Drink When It's Hot?

 


When it's hot, there's just one thing we all want — and that's a cool drink. But it can be difficult to get a cool drink, especially if you're working in a busy office or a restaurant. So we asked Colleen Weeden, senior brand manager at Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen, for some tips on cooling your drinks quickly.

The easiest way to chill your drinks is to wrap them with a cloth or paper towel, and then store them in the freezer. Weeden says this works pretty fast, and is the best way to ensure your drink will stay cold for a long time.

If you can't have a freezer, Weeden 시원한술삽니다 recommends placing your beverages in a tub of ice water for about 1 to 2 hours. This method is not as effective as the freezer, but it's still a good option to chill your drink quickly.

Summer is the perfect time to enjoy refreshing, antioxidant-rich cocktails. Try a gin and lemon soda or a tropical cocktail with ginger ale and cranberry juice.

I Buy a Cool Drink to Cool Off in the Heat

I buy a cool drink

One of my favorite things to do after a long day at the office is grab a spritzer and head out for a stroll. It's a nice break from the heat, and a brisk walk is always good for the blood - a winning combo for many an urbanite. I could also do the same thing at home, but for reasons of ohmygosh I'm not allowed to leave my desk so I'm glued to my laptop, which is the worst way to spend a summer day.

We all know the office ain't the most fun place to work, but there's nothing worse than getting stuck behind a hot desk and having to deal with a coworker with a full bladder. That said, I've found a few nifty tricks of the trade that make the daily commute a lot less claustrophobic and the dreaded stifling heat much more bearable.

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment